Monday 9 January 2012

Final blog before assessments? Maybe!

It's my first ever Assessment Eve and so far it's all going according to plan!! I have my personal statement written and I have everything organized. So lets hope it stays that way until after 12:15 tomorrow!! 

I've enjoyed finishing this project. Of course it isn't actually finished because there's no final piece but I must say ever since doing the boxes I've really started to just love doing the work. 


I chose Sculpture, Fashion and Vis. Comm. as my three disciplines to try out so I'll be starting them next week. I'm really excited to see what I'll be doing over the next 6 weeks. That should bring us into about March because of the break because of RAG week in mid February. Then in March I have The Wanted concert and off to Nottingham to see McFly. I wonder will I get any artistic inspiration during those outings!?! Either way my camera will constantly be close at hand in case I see anything interesting!! 

I'll keep the blog going anyway during the trial disciplines so that I can make a proper choice based on the blogs. I have a discipline in mind that I'd like to choose but I'll go into the trials with an open mind!!


So, for now 'tis bye bye Movement and Motion!!! Hopefully you won't haunt me in dreams to come!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment