Friday 18 May 2012

Go hard or go home - Last week of being a first year in Fashion!

The last week has been a bit hectic because of us being used as models for the fittings of the 4th years graduate show which was last night. So I've been slowly working away on my neckpiece and slowly but happily seeing it come together. And it actually fits me which is an added bonus! Here's a few pictures of how it's going so far: 































So I'll keep updating this as the weekend goes on and I'll take pictures of my final piece, 3D piece, illustration board/colour board and mood board. Maybe even a few images from my sketchbook :)

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see what it looks like in finish:)
    I'm a new blogger too, and would LOOVE if you could check out my page, and maybe follow if you like what you see.. and I can follow you:D

    www.staceyfromtheblog.blogspot.com
    Xx

    ReplyDelete