Tuesday 27 March 2012

Fashion: Patterns Weeks Two and Three

Over the past few days there's been no blogs because I've been working on the same stuff the whole time.....swatches!  It has been good experimenting with materials and figuring out what manipulating techniques apply to what fabrics and things like that! Today we had to choose our final 8 swatches out of about 20 and we'd to figure out how we wanted them layed out on our fabric boards.

Speaking of mounting boards we also had to do mood boards and colour boards. The mood board is what inspired us during the project to create the prints we made and the colour boards have colors on them pulled out from our initial images. I have no photos of these boards yet because I'm still in editing mode for them and want them to be displayed perfectly.

I have photos of my swatches though!! And the chosen ones!




























The Chosen Ones








Fabric Board One

Fabric Board Two

No comments:

Post a Comment